5 Ways to Do Smart & Responsible Marketing During COVID-19
How to Do Empathetic Marketing During a Crisis
1) Adjust Marketing Campaigns and Scheduled Content Timelines
- Decide what should be paused immediately.
- Consider what to prioritize or pivot.
2) Evaluate Your Imagery and Language
- Avoid visuals of crowds or people touching.
- Reframe marketing language that describes close interaction.
3) Don’t Capitalize on the Crisis
Keep people informed.
Mind your tone.
4) Be Positive, But Not Ignorant
- Look to your Brand Heart for guidance.
- Be personable.
- Think about your future messaging.
- Create employee-generated content (EGC).
5) Highlight How Your Brand Can Help
- Communicate your benefits.
- Create helpful content.
Remember: The Quarantine Won’t Last Forever
We wish everyone health and safety during this unusual time.