Candidates for CFLA Board of Directors Announced
January 15, 2018
The Board of Directors of the Canadian Federation of Library Associations (CFLA) recently announced the candidates to be elected to the Board at the Federation’s upcoming Annual General Meeting:
- Todd Kyle (Ontario – Ontario Library Association)
- Julie McKenna (Prairies – Saskatchewan Library Association)
- Carole Laguë (Francophone – Association des bibliothèques publiques du Québec)
- Norene Erickson (Alberta – Library Association of Alberta)
- Paul Takala (CULC)
- Jonathan Bengtson (CARL)
- Alix-Rae Stefanko
If elected, each candidate would serve on the Board of Directors for a 2-year term commencing January 31, 2018.
The following directors will continue on the Board:
- Camille Callison (Indigenous (First Nations, Métis, and Inuit) Representative)
- Robin Canuel (Québec – L’Association des bibliothécaires du Québec – Quebec Library Association)
- Kathryn Rose (Atlantic Canada – Atlantic Provinces Library Association)
- Daphne Wood (British Columbia – British Columbia Library Association)
Annual General Meeting
The CFLA Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 31 at 10:30 am at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in MTCC Room 204.
Any member of the library community is welcome to attend the CFLA AGM, but only official representatives of member associations are eligible to vote.