- Please submit a letter explaining why the nominee meets the criteria below. Please provide specific examples. A nominators name and contact information. The Nominees name and contact information.
- Submit to: email@example.com with SUBJECT containing NOMINATION and person’s name.
- Apply by December 1, 2017 @ 12:00 noon Eastern Time.
The Ken Haycock Award for Promoting Librarianship is awarded to a candidate who has demonstrated exceptional success in enhancing the public recognition and appreciation of librarianship. This may have been accomplished through:
- Exceptional practice as a librarian;
- Teaching the profession in formal and informal settings;
- The award recognizes exceptional achievement outside of the usual awareness activity a professional is expected to do.
- Nominees may be from any Canadian province or territory.