We thought it might be useful as we head into our New Year (and prior to the FOPL AGM at OLA Super Conference next week), that we post a good set of links to the formal submissions that FOPL made to the Ontario government in 2015.
In addition to our activities at Library Day at Queen’s Park and various conversations and representations at Town Halls and multiple ministries’ consultation events we made these written submissions:
- Several submissions on e-Resources funding issue
- Several submissions on e-Book pricing issue
See the website: http://www.fairpricingforlibraries.org/
Included in 2016BudgetSubmissionOLAFOPL as number one recommendation.
- Cabinet level submission to Karen Pitre, Cabinet Task Force on Community Hubs
- Cabinet level submission to Task Force on Ontario’s First Culture Strategy
- Submission on the Ontario government review of Municipal Act and associated legislation
- Joint OLA/FOPL submission on the 2016 Ontario Budget