Introducing LearnHQ 2.0!
LearnHQ has a new look and improved user experience!
Visit www.learnhq.ca to:
- Find online courses, webinars, workshops, and resources
- Register and pay online
- Start learning right away with on-demand content
- Access training any time from anywhere
To use the new portal for the first time, you will have to reset your password by following these steps:
- You will receive an automatically generated email message prompting you to reset your password. Remember to check your spam folder for this email. (If you didn’t get this email, visit www.learnhq.ca and click on “Forgot Password”)
- Click on the link provided in the email message
- Enter a new password
- Your LearnHQ username will remain the same (your username is your email address)
- After the new password has been accepted, go to LearnHQ and log into the portal
- Click on “Agree” to accept the Terms and Conditions
The new LearnHQ portal will be waiting for you!
Note that Library Board materials and learning have been centralized in Governance Hub and open to all.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
The Training Team at LearnHQ