|Dear Federation of Ontario Public Libraries,
We hope that you are keeping safe and well during this difficult time.
Currently, we are all trying to respect social distancing which can be challenging when working in a library. Therefore, Princh would like to help libraries do this by reducing:
- Interaction between staff and visitors.
- Cash payments at the counter.
- The use of public computers.
We want to provide free mobile printing and electronic payment throughout the COVID-19 crisis to help printing services open again in libraries while at the same time, allowing for social distancing for both staff and visitors.
This will allow your visitors to:
- Print from their own devices (phones, tablets and laptops) instead of using the public PCs.
- Pay electronically with bank cards or mobile payment apps in the Princh app so they don’t have to pay with cash at the counter.
- Navigate printing their documents easily and quickly, without having to ask staff questions about printing or payment.
We will hold a 45-minute webinar on Wednesday 10th June at 12:00pm EDT/ 11:00am CDT/ 10:00am MDT / 9:00am PDT where you will be able to see how the solution works and how Princh can help your library.
You can sign up for the webinar HERE.
I hope you and your colleagues will find this helpful and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.