Virtual Conferences: Part of Our Future
Check out the Dysart & Jones blog post:
- “Content is (still) king
- Perfection isn’t the point; being human & spontaneous is good!
- Sound & lighting basics matter: headset mic & window light at least
- Feedback loops during presentations are key; comments, chat, emojis
- Breakout groups are critical to interact & engage
- Virtual event, real food; gift card for lunch?
- Shorter really is sweeter; get the point fast!
- Build in networking and connection moments; integrate community-building & virtual lounge moments
- Don’t forget the entertainment; small vignettes with games, quizzes, music
- Everybody needs a digital swag bag; animated stickers, wallpaper, ebooks, further resources
Thanks to Alistar Croll for this great graphic which encompasses tips too!”