Advocacy is a key area of the work completed by FOPL on behalf our members and public library systems in Ontario. One of the four goals of our Strategic Plan, Advocacy is how FOPL: Positively influences legislation and government initiatives impacting Ontario Public Libraries, especially surrounding the global pandemic and its impact periods.
- November 2022
- Welcome Matthew Corbett!
- CFLA’s Indigenous Matters Committee is searching for new members / Le Comité des affaires autochtones de la Fédération canadienne des associations de bibliothèques (FCAB) est à la recherche de nouveaux membres
- New OLS Governance Resources for Board Members and Municipal Councillors
- Panel Discussion: Questions or Conformity: Reading Rights for the Right to Learn
- October 2022
- Research on the Value of Public Funding for Indigenous Arts and Cultures
- Treaties Recognition Week 2022: OLA Communications Toolkit