The Board of Directors approved Market Probe’s latest report on attitudes towards and utilization of public libraries. This report, commissioned by the Federation, is an update of studies conducted in 2000 and 2005, also by Market Probe on our behalf. The report contains the results of a public opinion survey of 1,100 Ontarians, conducted last September.
- September 2023
- Overdue: The Case for Canada’s Public Libraries
- Fill Out Our Survey!
- Summer 2023
- CFLA/ Ex Libris Association – W. Kaye Lamb Award for Service to Seniors
- Book Challenges in Libraries Surge to New Record
- Centre for Free Expression (CFE) Intellectual Freedom Learning & Development Course
- W. Kaye Lamb Award for Service to Seniors