The key to getting useful information is knowing how to ask and answer questions. This Harvard Business Review article explains how the effectiveness of questions and answers shapes the productivity of conversations. Explore HBS’s comprehensive leadership programs to gain the tools and insights you need to transform emerging and established executives into outstanding global leaders. Read more.
- New Caucus – Former Library Leaders
- November 2022
- Welcome Matthew Corbett!
- CFLA’s Indigenous Matters Committee is searching for new members / Le Comité des affaires autochtones de la Fédération canadienne des associations de bibliothèques (FCAB) est à la recherche de nouveaux membres
- New OLS Governance Resources for Board Members and Municipal Councillors
- Panel Discussion: Questions or Conformity: Reading Rights for the Right to Learn
- October 2022
- Research on the Value of Public Funding for Indigenous Arts and Cultures