The key to getting useful information is knowing how to ask and answer questions. This Harvard Business Review article explains how the effectiveness of questions and answers shapes the productivity of conversations. Explore HBS’s comprehensive leadership programs to gain the tools and insights you need to transform emerging and established executives into outstanding global leaders. Read more.
- Library Impact Ontario
- NEWS ALERT: Increased Internet Connectivity Grant!
- Indigenous Student Bursary Awarded to William Fayant
- CFLA-FCAB Letter to the Federal Government regarding Charter 2b
- December / January 2024
- Championing Freedom: Watch This Video on Combating Censorship
- Attack on Library Computer System an Equity Issue
- The Disturbing Impact of the Cyberattack at the British Library