The Kawartha Lakes Public Library recently announced the results of their economic impact study. Based on 2014 data, and using the methodology developed for the Toronto Public Library by the Martin Prosperity Institute at the University of Toronto, the study demonstrates that for every dollar invested in the library, Kawartha Lakes residents received $7.05 in benefits.
- Panel Discussion: Questions or Conformity: Reading Rights for the Right to Learn
- October 2022
- Research on the Value of Public Funding for Indigenous Arts and Cultures
- Treaties Recognition Week 2022: OLA Communications Toolkit
- Now Available! – 2021 Ontario Public Library Statistics / Les statistiques sur les bibliothèques publiques de l’Ontario de 2021 sont maintenant accessibles!
- September 2022
- Call for Participation: Cataloguing Code of Ethics Review Working Group with the CFLA
- REMINDER – 2022 Public Library Services Awards