The Kawartha Lakes Public Library recently announced the results of their economic impact study. Based on 2014 data, and using the methodology developed for the Toronto Public Library by the Martin Prosperity Institute at the University of Toronto, the study demonstrates that for every dollar invested in the library, Kawartha Lakes residents received $7.05 in benefits.
- September 2023
- Overdue: The Case for Canada’s Public Libraries
- Fill Out Our Survey!
- Summer 2023
- CFLA/ Ex Libris Association – W. Kaye Lamb Award for Service to Seniors
- Book Challenges in Libraries Surge to New Record
- Centre for Free Expression (CFE) Intellectual Freedom Learning & Development Course
- W. Kaye Lamb Award for Service to Seniors