Ontario Election 2014 / Ontario’s Libraries
Visit Elections Ontario to:
- find your candidate
- find where to vote
- find resources for students
More than 16,000 people work for Ontario’s libraries. How can you engage candidates and stakeholders on the value of Ontario’s libraries?
- Questions for Candidates with backgrounders
- Email your candidate – sample text (coming soon)
- Attend an all candidates meeting and ask a question: keep your question positive, straightforward (no speeches), and of interest to the audience.
- Talk with candidates canvassing your neighbourhood: let them know the value the library brings to the community and ask for their thoughts on libraries.
- Be informed (which candidates support libraries and education?) and vote!
- After the campaign – follow up email – sample text (coming soon)