The CDC has finally released some reopening tools. The ones for Schools and Child Care are probably the closest to libraries. There are no official, evidence-based library specific recommendations at this time.
- Centre for Free Expression (CFE) Intellectual Freedom Learning & Development Course
- W. Kaye Lamb Award for Service to Seniors
- EXTENSION: 2023 Public Library Service Awards
- Libraries as Battlegrounds: Defending Access to Information in a Polarized World
- First Nation Public Library Week – October 2-6, 2023
- OPLW 2023: Digital Materials Now Available!
- CFLA Climate Action Committee Call for Members / FCAB Appel aux membres du Comité d’action pour le climat
- Welcome, Susan McGibbon!