The CDC has finally released some reopening tools. The ones for Schools and Child Care are probably the closest to libraries. There are no official, evidence-based library specific recommendations at this time.
- Panel Discussion: Questions or Conformity: Reading Rights for the Right to Learn
- October 2022
- Research on the Value of Public Funding for Indigenous Arts and Cultures
- Treaties Recognition Week 2022: OLA Communications Toolkit
- Now Available! – 2021 Ontario Public Library Statistics / Les statistiques sur les bibliothèques publiques de l’Ontario de 2021 sont maintenant accessibles!
- September 2022
- Call for Participation: Cataloguing Code of Ethics Review Working Group with the CFLA
- REMINDER – 2022 Public Library Services Awards