The international organization for libraries has written what looks to be the most comprehensive page so far on the sector response to the virus, including reopening strategies. A useful read for all.
COVID-19 and the Global Library Field
Key Resources for Libraries in responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic
The information and resources below are provided on a non-exhaustive basis but will be updated regularly. It is based on publicly available information, and that submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome additional ideas, references, suggestions and corrections to this address. Please see also our FAQs specifically concerning IFLA.
- Understanding COVID-19 and its spread
- Library closures around the world
- Managing different approaches to restrictions
- Staying safe at home and work
- Providing services remotely
- Managing remote working
- Reassigning library resources
- Reopening libraries
- Actions by Associations, National Libraries and Library Partners
- Communicating with users in different languages
- Ongoing issues
- IFLA’s activities