FOPL will be attending the AMO Conference in Ottawa on August 14th. We will be putting together a video to view at the booth that highlights our libraries across the province. Please submit one or two photos of something your library has done this past year (or two) that reflects your contribution to your communities. Please accompany it with a short sentence or two (30 words) to describe the photo. We would like the councilors, mayors, and representatives at AMO to recognize the libraries in their hometowns and feel connected to those libraries. Some examples include: info from your annual reports, pandemic supports and unique contributions to your communities. Please submit your photos and the descriptions to Mark Pagliaroli at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th.
- CFLA’s Indigenous Matters Committee is searching for new members / Le Comité des affaires autochtones de la Fédération canadienne des associations de bibliothèques (FCAB) est à la recherche de nouveaux membres
- New OLS Governance Resources for Board Members and Municipal Councillors
- Panel Discussion: Questions or Conformity: Reading Rights for the Right to Learn
- October 2022
- Research on the Value of Public Funding for Indigenous Arts and Cultures
- Treaties Recognition Week 2022: OLA Communications Toolkit
- Now Available! – 2021 Ontario Public Library Statistics / Les statistiques sur les bibliothèques publiques de l’Ontario de 2021 sont maintenant accessibles!
- September 2022