If your library is looking to embark on a project for seniors and/or to make your space more accessible, this grant may be applicable.
The Inclusive Community Grants Program helps ensure local governments and community organizations consider Ontarians of all ages and abilities at every stage of community planning and development. Inclusive communities respond to both the opportunities and challenges of an aging population by:
- creating physical and social environments that support independent and active living
- enabling older adults and people with disabilities to continue contributing to all aspects of community life
Ontario’s Inclusive Community Grants Program supports community projects that:
- benefit local communities
- promote accessibility, safety and active living for people of all ages and abilities
- meet the needs of seniors and people with disabilities
Projects funded through Inclusive Community Grants are led by:
- non-for-profit organizations
- Indigenous communities
Applications will open through the Transfer Payment Ontario website on March 9, 2023 and will close on April 20, 2023 at 5 p.m. EST. Learn more about applying for funding opportunities.
If you have questions about the program, please contact your Regional Development Advisor.