In response to the Province of Ontario’s ongoing Regional Governance Review, OLA and FOPL have requested to participate / are participating in the regional consultations with reviewers Ken Seiling and Michael Fenn. We are working with our respective leadership teams to ensure that we are well prepared to share with them our collective expertise on the importance of maintaining Ontario’s local, volunteer-led, independent public library boards as they continue to deliver locally-responsive and cost-effective resources and services to the people of Ontario close to home. We welcome any information you wish to share with us to support our preparation, and will continue to keep you updated as the review process unfolds.
- 2023 Annual General Meeting – First Notice
- December 2022
- Grants Available for 2023 – Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Globe and Mail Opinion Piece
- New Caucus – Former Library Leaders
- November 2022
- Welcome Matthew Corbett!
- CFLA’s Indigenous Matters Committee is searching for new members / Le Comité des affaires autochtones de la Fédération canadienne des associations de bibliothèques (FCAB) est à la recherche de nouveaux membres