In response to the Province of Ontario’s ongoing Regional Governance Review, OLA and FOPL have requested to participate / are participating in the regional consultations with reviewers Ken Seiling and Michael Fenn. We are working with our respective leadership teams to ensure that we are well prepared to share with them our collective expertise on the importance of maintaining Ontario’s local, volunteer-led, independent public library boards as they continue to deliver locally-responsive and cost-effective resources and services to the people of Ontario close to home. We welcome any information you wish to share with us to support our preparation, and will continue to keep you updated as the review process unfolds.
- Library Impact Ontario
- NEWS ALERT: Increased Internet Connectivity Grant!
- Indigenous Student Bursary Awarded to William Fayant
- CFLA-FCAB Letter to the Federal Government regarding Charter 2b
- December / January 2024
- Championing Freedom: Watch This Video on Combating Censorship
- Attack on Library Computer System an Equity Issue
- The Disturbing Impact of the Cyberattack at the British Library