In response to the Province of Ontario’s ongoing Regional Governance Review, OLA and FOPL have requested to participate / are participating in the regional consultations with reviewers Ken Seiling and Michael Fenn. We are working with our respective leadership teams to ensure that we are well prepared to share with them our collective expertise on the importance of maintaining Ontario’s local, volunteer-led, independent public library boards as they continue to deliver locally-responsive and cost-effective resources and services to the people of Ontario close to home. We welcome any information you wish to share with us to support our preparation, and will continue to keep you updated as the review process unfolds.
- Centre for Free Expression (CFE) Intellectual Freedom Learning & Development Course
- W. Kaye Lamb Award for Service to Seniors
- EXTENSION: 2023 Public Library Service Awards
- Libraries as Battlegrounds: Defending Access to Information in a Polarized World
- First Nation Public Library Week – October 2-6, 2023
- OPLW 2023: Digital Materials Now Available!
- CFLA Climate Action Committee Call for Members / FCAB Appel aux membres du Comité d’action pour le climat
- Welcome, Susan McGibbon!