Upcoming Grant Deadline:
Resilient Communities Fund
The Resilient Communities Fund supports community-based organizations that deliver programs and services in Ontario and need funding to recover and build capacity, resilience and sustainability.
Grants support the delivery of projects that:
- develop new approaches to generate revenue
- start new activities to meet community need
- adjust strategies and plans
- plan for future challenges
Eligible applicants can apply for a grant to develop and implement medium to long-term plans that address current organizational challenges they are facing to recover and build resilience.
Organizations that are approved for a Resilient Communities Fund grant from the December 7, 2022 deadline will not be eligible to receive a grant from the February 1, 2023 deadline.
Review the updated Resilient Communities Fund resources that include comprehensive information related to eligibility requirements and application questions.
We offer a broad range of resources and opportunities to help non-profit organizations learn how they can directly apply for an OTF grant. All our supports and resources are complimentary – and designed so organizations can access the most up-to-date, comprehensive information that enables them to initiate, write and submit grant applications directly to OTF.
- OTF supports are designed and led by knowledgeable granting staff including Program Managers and Program Administrators.
- Grant information you receive from OTF is always up-to-date and addresses the most current changes to our grant applications.
If your organization recently participated in an information session or booked a coaching call related to the Resilient Communities Fund, your organization is ready to apply!
If your organization is new to OTF, join us from January 9 to 27, 2023 to hear directly from OTF staff.