|A new survey from the American Library Association captures how public, academic, and school libraries are continuing to adjust services while preparing for the phased reopening of their facilities. Join survey administrators and librarians in a free webinar on June 12 at 1:00 p.m. Central as they discuss results, with a focus on reopening practices and current and projected library budget and staffing impacts related to the crisis. Register now at http://www.ala.org/united/survey.
Featured speakers will include:
- Anastasia Diamond-Ortiz, Chief Executive Officer/Director, Lorain Public Library System
- Dawn La Valle, Director, Division of Development, Connecticut State Library
- Denise Fritsch, Ed.D., Dean of Institutional Effectiveness, Gateway Community and Technical College
- Mary Jane Petrowski, Associate Director, Association for College and Research Libraries
- Emily Plagman, Manager, Impact & Advocacy, Public Library Association
A 13-minute video overview of the survey results can be viewed at https://vimeo.com/427459897. Viewing this ahead of time will provide additional information about the survey findings released last week.
Presented by AASL, ACRL, PLA, and the ALA Chapter Relations and Public Programs offices with support from United for Libraries.