Good afternoon all,
Copy of slides: OLA and FOPL – 2020 Pre-Budget – Webinar
Thank you to everyone who was able to join the call today. As discussed, I wanted to share with you a few key resources discussed on the call.
If you have not already done so, please see OLA and FOPL’s pre-budget submission .
For those who have not yet share the pre-budget submission with your MPP, we’d highly recommend reaching out to share this with them as soon as practical. FOPL has posted some helpful resources for engaging your MPP. Given the time constraints, a phone call or an email would be a very effective mode of outreach. Please do make sure to let us know about your meetings as they take place.
Additional information about the Budget:
- The Standing Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs has completed and tabled its Pre-Budget Consultation Report
- News Release: Ontario to Release 2020 Budget on March 25
- Sample Municipal Resolution Supporting Provincial Public Library Funding
Education Institute Webinar Recordings:
OLA would like to make available to you free of charge some webinars on interacting with the media you access the recordings online here:
- How to Write a Media Release: Recording | Description
- Media Training for Library Professionals: Tactics & Techniques: Recording | Description
If you have any questions or feedback – on this budget submission or suggestions for issues to address in future – please don’t hesitate to contact Shelagh Paterson email@example.com and Stephen Abram firstname.lastname@example.org.